Dell is one of the prominent brands that are known for producing wide variety of electronic devices. All of its devices are of top-notch quality and like its other devices; its printers are also considered as the most eminent one. Despite its’ great and user-friendly features, users sometimes find trouble in printer setup with their system or devices. At the initial stage when you bought a new printer, its’ really become difficult to setup. In the initial stage, you are not aware of the way to setup.
However, if you don’t know the way to setup your Dell printer, you should worry at all. Because here, with this blog you will come to know about the ways setup your Dell printer in a simple way. So, let’s have a look at the procedures:
Steps to setup Dell Printer:
- First, find the disc that you received with your Dell printer along with the computer optical drive.
- Now, insert this software installation disc and then proceed with the automated installation process for the software of Dell printer. Here, you need to make sure that you install the software on your system that has access to the Wi-Fi network.
- With USB cable, you received with your device, just connect the printer with your system.
- Now, you need to click on the Start button and then on Programs.
- Click on the “Dell Printers” and further click on the option “Dell Printer Home”.
- Now, click on the tab “Settings” and then click on “Wireless Setup Utility”.
- After this, you need to click on tab “Settings” and then click on “Wireless Setup Utility”.
- Choose your wireless network from the list of accessible networks and then further click on “Continue”.
- Now, enter the password for your Wi-Fi network. If you find a pop-up dialog asking that whether you want to allow your Dell software to access your network or not.
- Click on OK.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable of printer. Now, you can print the document using wireless network.
If you find any kind of trouble while going through above procedures to setup printer with your system, you should immediately dial a Dell printer technical support number. With this number, you are directly going to get connected with your printer experts of Dell who are deeply going to remove all the problems you may face while printer setup.
Facebook is the largest and most popular social media platform. Millions of users share their thoughts, feeling, moments and events in their life with family members and friends through the platform. However, sometimes it becomes difficult to do so due to technical faults. When a user tries to update his status; a box appears on the screen with message “There was a problem updating your status. Please try again in a few minutes.” This problem rose at a large level few years back when many users even switched to Twitter. This problem still persists with some users. And if you are also facing problems in updating your status on Facebook; find solution here.
This issue can be resolved by reporting about it to the technical support team of Facebook. Below mentioned are the steps you need to follow in order to submit your report. So follow these steps and report about the issues related to your account.
- Log in to your account and at the top right corner of your profile page you will find an inverted triangle icon.
- Click on the icon to open the drop down and then click on “Help.” A dialog box will open and you will see “Report a Problem” link as second last option. Click on the option to open “Report a Problem” dialog box.
- You will two options to send feedback and report problem in the dialog box. Click on “Report a Problem” link. A widow will appear which will ask you to choose the area of problem and details about the exact issue. Describe your problem in detail; you can even attach a screenshot for added explanation.
- Once you are done, click on “Send” button to report your problem to Facebook Help Centre. This will make them aware of your issue and you can expect a solution soon in your support inbox.
If you don’t want to go through this entire process (although it is an easy DIY) then you can opt for the services of an efficient third party service provider. They have certified professionals working to resolve various technical issues day and night. You can get in touch with these experts via online chat, email or call. Contact Facebook Customer Support at Contact Email Support for complete assistance. We provide solutions for various issues such as log in problem, unable to update status in Facebook, account setting, security related problem and more.