Dell is one of the prominent brands that are known for producing wide variety of electronic devices. All of its devices are of top-notch quality and like its other devices; its printers are also considered as the most eminent one. Despite its’ great and user-friendly features, users sometimes find trouble in printer setup with their system or devices. At the initial stage when you bought a new printer, its’ really become difficult to setup. In the initial stage, you are not aware of the way to setup.
However, if you don’t know the way to setup your Dell printer, you should worry at all. Because here, with this blog you will come to know about the ways setup your Dell printer in a simple way. So, let’s have a look at the procedures:
Steps to setup Dell Printer:
- First, find the disc that you received with your Dell printer along with the computer optical drive.
- Now, insert this software installation disc and then proceed with the automated installation process for the software of Dell printer. Here, you need to make sure that you install the software on your system that has access to the Wi-Fi network.
- With USB cable, you received with your device, just connect the printer with your system.
- Now, you need to click on the Start button and then on Programs.
- Click on the “Dell Printers” and further click on the option “Dell Printer Home”.
- Now, click on the tab “Settings” and then click on “Wireless Setup Utility”.
- After this, you need to click on tab “Settings” and then click on “Wireless Setup Utility”.
- Choose your wireless network from the list of accessible networks and then further click on “Continue”.
- Now, enter the password for your Wi-Fi network. If you find a pop-up dialog asking that whether you want to allow your Dell software to access your network or not.
- Click on OK.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable of printer. Now, you can print the document using wireless network.
If you find any kind of trouble while going through above procedures to setup printer with your system, you should immediately dial a Dell printer technical support number. With this number, you are directly going to get connected with your printer experts of Dell who are deeply going to remove all the problems you may face while printer setup.